Letting Services in Skipton
If you are a new Landlord or you are an existing Landlord looking for help with your rental properties then a letting agent is something you may consider. The typical letting agents fee is around 10% of the rental income for partially managed lets.
There are a number of letting agents in Skipton including the following:
- Belvoir letting agents - these are a national brand with a number of branches.
- Dacres Son and Hartley - these are a letting agents that are local to Yorkshire with a number of branches including one in Skipton.
- James Pye and Son - They offer a sales and lettings service similar to Dacres Son & Hartley.
- Hunters are a national chain with a local franchise in Skipton. They offer standard letting services.
- Linley and Simpson are another national lettings agent chan in Skipton.
- Wilma and Lodge and Wilman and Wilman are two local lettings agents.
- Carling Jones are one of the newest editions to the Skipton lettings agent scheme
As you can see there are a number of lettings agents in Skipton to choose from, so how do you know who to go with? Well it all comes down to fees. All of the letting agents offer pretty much the same services. What we haven't mentioned above is that there are a number of online letting services that enable you to get access to Rightmove and Zoopla and manage the viewings yourself. Theses services do save a considerable amount of money but you will need time to manage viewings and set up contracts.
If you would like any help or advice on letting services in Skipton, Contact Us.