We are currently totally renovating a two bed terrace in Barnoldswick. 'Our Barnoldswick builders are busy turning the property around within a 5 week time period to ensure it is ready in time for a new tenant. The property is having major cosmetic work including:
- New central heating system including all pipework, radiators and boiler.
- Plastering throughout the house with boarding and skimming being completed in every room.
- New skirting and architrave throughout.
- New kitchen and appliances
- New bathroom
- New doors and flooring throughout
- Roof repairs to prevent and further leaks.
- New electrics including a new consumer unit.
- damp proof course installed in the ground floor.
The property has required a total refurbishment throughout as it was suffering from rising damp but also roof leaks. It required modernisation so we took the house back to brick as they say and work is nearing completion The following pictures indicate the scale of the work required. The new pictures will be uploaded once we have completed the building work.